Flash blog!
Pads update: I sold the RUMPS in Bugembe market for the second time today. It was great, coming back to the sweet potato spot where all the ladies already knew my product. One woman, pictured below, pretty much did all the advertising for me. After about an hour or so, the women around me decided to really try this, even though they all swore to the heavens above that they couldn't sew, (ha). I told them that P4 kids could make these. No surprise, the four women around me each had their own made within the half hour. :) I sold about 30 pads this morning.
| This jaja was telling me she wanted to make some for her granddaughters, but she didn't know how to sew! I told her that I believed in her and she should just try, and she did! |
| The woman seated on the stool to the right was my main advertiser. I appreciated her with some small money before I left, because I doubt I would have had a single customer without her. |
this is effing awesome.
ReplyDelete